Class A CDL - Regional Tanker truck driver
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $80,000Average pay: $1,180-$1,440 weeklyHome
time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL holdersJob ID: 230237Overview
- Haul liquid chemical freight in tanker trailers.
- Home for 34-48-hours, typically on weekends.
- 5 loads per week. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Earn up to $0.03 more per mile by obtaining additional CDL
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required at time of hire.
- TWIC card preferred required to start process within 60 days of
- Live within 75 miles of Chicago, IL, Joliet, IL, Kankakee, IL
or Gary, IN and live in Illinois or Indiana. Need one or more of
your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Regional Tanker driving
- More money - Be one of the highest paid drivers in the
- Hands-on work - Enjoy a change of pace from driving to unload
freight. Meet the team that drivers on this account work with
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has taught us that
treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing
success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of
thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender
expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical
condition, veteran or military status, experience and background.
We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our
associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to
contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels
innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
.Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus PI213701603
Keywords: Schneider, Cicero , Class A CDL - Regional Tanker truck driver, Professions , Cicero, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...