Company: Bimbo Bakeries USA, Inc
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Employment Type: Regular
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold -, Brownberry - or Oroweat - bread? A
Thomas' - English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee
-, Entenmann's - or Marinela - cake or donut? If the answer is yes,
then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest
baking company with operations in 33 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA
(BBU) employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales
centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our
consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at
every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the
chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers
the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and
personal lives every day.
- Great starting pay! $17.20/ hour
- 2nd Shift Shift Openings
- Competitive Benefits Package
What you will be doing:
- A Production Associate is responsible for the safe operation,
accurate scaling of ingredients and mixing in the proper sequence
and set up for the industrial mixers that produce the dough and
toppings for all of our baked goods.
- Proper interpretation of all formulas and proper development of
all doughs, including but not limited to time, temperature, weight,
and exceptions to formulas.
- Measuring and loading ingredients into the mixer and maintaining
- Maintain Good Manufacturing Practices, food safety, and Superior
What we need from you:
- At least 18 years of age.
- 1-3 Years of prior manufacturing experience; food manufacturing
is a plus.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, stack, and/or carry pans,
ingredient containers, etc.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Comfortable in a warm working environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to work Nights, Weekends & Holidays.
Be a part of a company that is dedicated to protecting our
- All of our U.S. operations have been powered with 100%
renewable electrical energy since July 2019, with energy created
through a Wind Farm backed by a Virtual Power Purchase Agreement
- Bimbo Bakeries USA was named EPA ENERGY STAR Partner of the
Year in 2018 and 2019 for superior leadership, innovation and
commitment to environmental protection through energy
- We have 14 ENERGY STAR - Certified facilities
- Our Manufacturing operations divert greater than 95% of waste
- 360 of our company-owned vehicles utilize alternative fuel -
propane, compressed natural gas, and electric
- Bimbo Bakeries USA has committed to 100% sustainable packaging
across its portfolio by 2025. All product bags, pouches and
wrappers are currently recyclable through Terracycle.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be requested to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy
that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and
employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender,
age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification
protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment,
including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation,
reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other
working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment
opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action
plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with
disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and
other protected veterans.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries USA, Inc, Cicero , Production Associate, Professions , Cicero, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!