Company: Alden Town Manor Rehabilitation and Health Care Ce
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Alden Town Manor Rehabilitation and Health Care Center - JOB
- The Administrator has the full responsibility and authority for
the internal operation of the facility. The Administrator must
operate the facility according to all Facility policy and
procedures, and State and Federal Regulations. This shall include
overall accountability for driving the business to successful
outcomes both clinically and fiscally.
- Current State of Illinois Nursing Home Administrator's License
- Must be knowledgeable of Long-Term care practices and
procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines pertaining
to long-term administration.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak the English language in
an understandable manner.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when
circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with residents,
family members, visitors, personnel, government agencies/personnel
and the general public.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and willingness
to work harmoniously with all personnel.
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the
- Must be in good general health and demonstrate emotional
- May be required to lift, push, pull, and move equipment,
supplies, etc., throughout the day.
- Is subject to exposure to infectious waste, diseases,
conditions, etc., including exposure to HIV, AIDS, and Hepatitis B
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the
facility's programs and activities.
- Assure that all procedures are followed in accordance with
- Directly supervise employees and instruct staff providing
in-service training to promote job knowledge.
- Identify problems, develop, and implement solutions.
- Coordinate investigation and follow up of concerns
- Review the facility policy and procedure manuals, Job
Descriptions, cleaning schedules, etc. at least annually for
revisions and make recommendations to Alden Management
- Recruit, interview and select department managers. Verify
competency of such individuals. Oversee the training of all new
- Counsel and/or discipline personnel as necessary and handle
- Complete performance evaluations timely.
- Conduct daily rounds multiple times throughout the
- Review Workmen's Compensation Forms, assure the completion of
injury investigation and assure timely processing of
- Attend and participate in continuing education programs.
Integrate educational program information in day-to-day operations
- Assist in the collection of all residents' accounts.
- Hold weekly marketing meetings and develop facility marketing
- Attend Resident Council meeting when invited.
- Delegate a trained and competent authority figure to act in
his/her absence to ensure administrative direction is provided at
- Conduct evening, night, and weekend rounds.
- Prepare and maintain the facility to ensure successful
- Act as facility's Compliance Officer
- Development, maintenance and implementation of the facility's
Quality Assurance and Safety programs with the participation of all
- Chair Department Head meetings, Infection Control meetings,
Quality Assurance, and other appropriate administrative meetings on
a regular basis.
- Meet all residents and responsible parties admitted to his/her
facility on the day of admission or assign this duty to the
Director of Nursing in his/her absence.
- Administrator shall provide qualified management coverage in
his/her facility seven (7) days a week until 8:00 pm.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Keywords: Alden Town Manor Rehabilitation and Health Care Ce, Cicero , Administrator, Other , Cicero, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...