Credit Associate 3
Company: Breakthru Beverage Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Credit Associate 3
The primary purpose of this position is to perform duties of
processing and verification of applications for granting credit
terms and New Account setup process as well as maintenance of
closed accounts, 3rd Party Collections, and Bankruptcies.
Maintaining High Profile accounts AR and ensuring they are paid and
clear of all deductions.
- Researches and examines credit risks,
assessing credit history, and suggesting increases or decreases for
extension of credit
- Responsible for the setup of new accounts and account
- Reconciliation of account balances, identify mistakes and
correcting, resolve issues causing unpaid bills, short pays or
- Runs credit reports and suggests extensions to supervisor
- Responsible for processes of closed accounts
- Identifies and monitors credit risk
- Helps in managing unclaimed property
- Delinquency, Removals, NSF
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Associates Degree in Accounting or Business preferable
- Minimum 3 years experience in Credit and Collections
- Basic payment terms knowledge
- Basic understanding of credit laws
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent MS Office skills, with advance experience in Excel a
- Proficient with automated accounting systems
- SAP or similar ERP software experience a plus Work Conditions
and Physical Requirements:
- Frequent hand motion with answering and dialing phones and
- Occasional carrying, overhead reaching and lifting of 15 pounds
to perform various duties
- Occasional immediate reaching to perform various office
- Occasional standing for short amounts of time to perform
- Occasional walking for short amounts of time to perform various
- Extended sitting for long periods of time at desk or
- Minimal squatting or bending to perform various duties
- Occasional Climb Stairs This job description is only a summary
of the typical functions of this position, not an exhaustive or
comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and
duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and duties of individual
jobholders may vary from the above description.
Breakthru Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other
legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is
available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a
disability for any part of the employment process, please call
(708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Keywords: Breakthru Beverage Group, Cicero , Credit Associate 3, Other , Cicero, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!