Sterile Processing Tech
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Position: Sterile Processing Tech
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app,
you're just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule
that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the
highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct
Signing up is simple. Once you've applied, passed your interview,
and completed registration, you'll be ready to book shifts, work,
and get paid. It's that easy!
Requirements for the Sterile Processing Tech Role
- Sterile Processing Certification with a minimum 1 year of
full-time inpatient experience, including critical care. Must be
current and within the past year. This doesn't include school and
clinicals. Home health care and corrections facility experience are
not applicable for this position.
- Picks up used/contaminated equipment, trays, instruments and
carts from appropriate area including operating room at designated
times and processes for appropriate decontamination/sterilization,
use or storage.
- Assembles and/or restocks all trays, kits and packs pursuant to
department policy and procedures and priority level, verifying that
they have been properly wrapped and labeled, while inspecting
instruments for cleanliness and condition, removing defective
- Operates sterilizers, washers and other processing equipment in
accordance with department policy, maintaining accurate and
detailed sterilization records.
- Knowledgeable of medical and product terminology as well as the
location of trays, instruments, supplies and equipment
- Re-sterilizes/replaces all dated items prior to or on outdate,
having a complete knowledge of infection control policies and
procedures, as well as sterilization methods, requirements and
- Delivers items processed by Sterile Processing. Orders and puts
away supplies as needed.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions. How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview!
Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by
the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within
Keywords: CareRev, Cicero , Sterile Processing Tech, Other , Cicero, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!