Location: Elmwood Park
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Command your healthcare career with CareRev.
Download the CareRev app, apply, pass your interview, and submit
your credentials to work local, flexible healthcare shifts.
Earn top industry rates wherever, whenever, and however often you'd
like - with payouts twice per week. No contracts. No commitments.
Apply today to get started.
"ABOUT ME": To succeed in this per-diem position, you must be
knowledgeable and familiar with current protocols and operation of
medical imaging equipment in the emergency, inpatient, and
outpatient imaging areas. Strong communication skills and knowledge
of current evidence-based practice are essential. If you are
comfortable enough to hit the ground running in a new setting, this
may be a good fit for you.
Position: Inpatient/Outpatient CT Tech (Computed Tomography)
Required Education and Credentials
- Must have a CRT license through the State of Illinois.
- Must have a degree in radiography or completion of a formal
education program that is ARRT approved.
- Current AHA BLS, and ARRT RT(R) certifications will be required
to obtain prior to working your first shift. Required Experience
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as a CT Technologist
within the last 6 months.
- Strong familiarity working as a CT Technologist in the
Emergency Room imaging areas as well as other inpatient and
- Must be proficient with basic imaging/diagnostic tests such
performing CT with contrast. Experience starting peripheral IVs,
administering contrast and monitoring for reactions is strongly
- Familiarity with GE scanners strongly preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well with others is
Please note: You will be asked about your COVID-19 vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply:
- Click on "apply now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn't get an email from us? Check your spam.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by
the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within
Keywords: CareRev, Cicero , CT Technologist, Other , Elmwood Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!