Registered Respiratory Therapist
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Command your healthcare career with CareRev. Download the
CareRev app, apply, pass your interview, and submit your
credentials to work local, flexible healthcare shifts. Earn top
industry rates wherever, whenever, and however often you'd like -
with payouts twice per week. No contracts. No commitments. No
burnout. Apply today to get started. "ABOUT ME": To succeed in this
per-diem position, you must be knowledgeable and familiar with
current protocols surrounding basic and advanced respiratory care
of stable and critically ill patients. Must also be willing to
float to different units depending on facility needs. Strong
communication skills and knowledge of current evidence-based
practice are essential. If you are comfortable enough to hit the
ground running in a new setting, this may be a good fit for you.
--- Position: Inpatient Respiratory Therapist - Required Education
- Must hold either a Certified Respiratory Therapy or Registered
Respiratory Therapy license within the State of Illinois.
- Current AHA BLS and NRP certifications. Required Experience and
- Minimum of 2 years full-time experience as an inpatient
Respiratory Therapist including critical care within the Emergency
Department and ICU in the last year.
- Must be competent working with common respiratory equipment
including mechanical ventilators, NIV, heated high flow, and
- Able to independently obtain ABGs.
- Knowledgeable of code protocols and participates in Code Blue
and Rapid Responses.
- Experience setting up and managing Nitrous Oxide is strongly
preferred. Please note: You will be asked about your COVID-19
vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines
vary between facility partners and geographic regions. --- How to
- Click on "apply now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn't get an email from us? Check your spam. --- Rates are
subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the
marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed
ranges. --- ---
Keywords: CareRev, Cicero , Registered Respiratory Therapist, Other , Cicero, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!