Posted on: August 4, 2022
Command your healthcare career with CareRev.Download the CareRev
app, apply, pass your interview, and submit your credentials to
work local, flexible healthcare shifts.Earn top industry rates
wherever, whenever, and however often you'd like - with payouts
twice per week. No contracts. No commitments. No burnout.Apply
today to get started."ABOUT ME": To succeed in this per-diem
position, you must be knowledgeable and familiar with current
protocols and operation of medical imaging equipment in the
emergency, inpatient, and outpatient imaging areas. Strong
communication skills and knowledge of current evidence-based
practice are essential. If you are comfortable enough to hit the
ground running in a new setting, this may be a good fit for
you.---Position: Inpatient/Outpatient CT Tech (Computed
Tomography)Required Education and Credentials
- Must have a CRT license through the State of Illinois.
- Must have a degree in radiography or completion of a formal
education program that is ARRT approved.
- Current AHA BLS, and ARRT RT(R) certifications will be required
to obtain prior to working your first shift. -Required Experience
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as a CT Technologist
within the last 6 months.
- Strong familiarity working as a CT Technologist in the
Emergency Room imaging areas as well as other inpatient and
outpatient areas. -
- Must be proficient with basic imaging/diagnostic tests such
performing CT with contrast. Experience starting peripheral IVs,
administering contrast and monitoring for reactions is strongly
- Familiarity with GE scanners strongly preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well with others is
required. -Please note: You will be asked about your COVID-19
vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines
vary between facility partners and geographic regions.---How to
- Click on "apply now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn't get an email from us? Check your spam. ---Rates are
subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the
marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed
Keywords: CareRev, Cicero , CT Technologist, Other , Cicero, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!