Associate Software Engineer
Posted on: November 11, 2021
The Associate Software Engineer is responsible
Co-Architecting solutions that drive analytics and insight into our
business. The Associate Software Engineer must understand how
to apply BI tools to build analytics using cloud
architecture. The Associate Software Engineer will report to
the AVP of Software Engineering and will take most of his/her
Work remotely temporarily due to Covid-19
You will be responsible for:
- Understand conceptual, logical, and physical data models
- Develop ETL for the BI solution using SSIS
- Develop reports using SSRS
- Develop DB applications using Microsoft Azure platform.
- Provides support for production execution and delivery of
Business Intelligence Solutions
- Maintain technical dev documents in Jira.
- Ensures understanding of and adherence to corporate policies
and practices and established facility work rules Reviews
- On-call availability and understanding of the importance of
maintaining a 24x7 production environment
We need you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1 - 2 years of experience in MS SQL stack
- 1 - 2 years of experience in Azure cloud technology.
- 1 year of experience with Jira
We hope you have:
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Willingness to participate in mentoring and skills transfer
among team members
- Experience with Dimensional Modeling
Keywords: Assurant, Cicero , Associate Software Engineer, Other , Cicero, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!