Registered Nurse Case Manager (RN)
Company: Journey Care
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Requirements for Registered Nurse Case Manager (RN)
- Associate Degree in Nursing; Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Illinois
- Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse preferred
- Minimum of 1-year clinical experience, preferably in an acute
care or hospice setting
- Ability to demonstrate sound clinical judgement with minimal
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and maintain a
calming, professional presence in a fast-paced environment with
- Communication skills, verbal and written
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, patient database, e-mail),
- Knowledge of federal and state healthcare regulations,
Benefits offered for Registered Nurse Case Manager (RN)
- BlueCross BlueShield Medical Benefits / Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term
- Competitive 403B Retirement Match
- Tuition/Education Reimbursement
- Company-Provided CEUs
Help us change the face of serious illness, and our patients
celebrate every moment by joining JourneyCare as a Registered Nurse
Case Manager (RN)!
JourneyCare is a nonprofit, community-based organization that
provides care and support to families living with serious illness.
With 40 years of healthcare leadership and expertise, JourneyCare
has achieved national recognition for growth, innovation, community
partnerships and best practices in caring for seriously ill adults
and children. JourneyCare is licensed to serve 13 counties in the
Chicago region and is the largest provider of hospice and
palliative care in Illinois. We are more than just a career choice
- it is a culture where you can make a difference!
Ask us also about our competitive benefits packages!
The Registered Nurse Case Manager (RN) assesses patients and
their needs. They manage the patient's case and make appropriate
suggestions regarding pain and symptom management to ensure comfort
and quality of life. The Registered Nurse Case Manager (RN)
educates and supports patients and families regarding expectations
during the end-of-life process and is responsible for the overall
coordination of patient's care.
Work Schedule - Monday through Friday (8:30 am to 5:00 pm) and
one weekend every six weeks
Service Area(s) - Cicero
Keywords: Journey Care, Cicero , Registered Nurse Case Manager (RN), Other , Cicero, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!