Company: Apex Systems
Posted on: June 8, 2021
FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITY & AUTHORITY:
- Work within and adhere to the safety practices established
within the company.
- Meet or exceed production requirements based on information
and/or equipment used in the course of work performance.
- Preventive maintenance of equipment used in the course of work
- Maintaining accurate record keeping within the department.
- Review established production schedule to ensure requirements
are being met.
- Product filling into drums and portable totes and lining up on
- Container preparation (labeling, checking, stenciling,
- Equipment maintenance
- Product sampling and quality control in conjunction with
- Maintain clean working environment.
- Loading/unloading of inbound/outbound tankers.
- Unloading Rail Cars.
- Maintains assigned production area and assures that it is
operated within operating procedures.
- Assists in performance documentation of Daily Area Safety
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner
status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim,
protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership,
or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our
website in search of information on employment opportunities or to
apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our
website for a search or application, please contact our Employee
Services Department at email@example.com or
Keywords: Apex Systems, Cicero , Packaging Operator, Other , Cicero, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!