Demand Planning Manager
Company: Breakthru Beverage Group
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The role of the Demand Planning Manager reports to the VP of
Supply Chain and will lead the design and management of the process
of planning sales depletions within BBG. The Demand Planning
Manager's tasks place an emphasis on standardizing BBG's planning
processes and collaboration activities with internal and external
business partners. The manager should have deep knowledge of supply
chain planning processes: demand planning, supply planning, new
products introduction and S&OP processes to drive improvements
in forecast accuracy, service levels and inventory.
- Lead the S&OP process in each market and identify and
resolve critical business planning issues.
- Manage critical projects relating to demand planning and
integration of BBG forecasts with suppliers and/or customers.
- Successful implementation and maintenance of demand planning
processes and initiatives across BBG markets and key
- Improve forecast accuracy, service and inventory, and
determining methods to address and correct planning behaviors that
adversely affect these measures.
- Work with stakeholders to standardize business processes
- Assist in development of KPIs that support the Consensus
- Work with supply chain functional groups and collaborate with
all stakeholders to identify gaps and action plans for
- Experience working within a supply chain team to design or
redesign planning methods.
- Experience creating new ways of working, and thinking
creatively beyond traditional constraints.
- Ability to identify modifications to business practices to take
full advantage of technology and process innovation.
- Experience as a Demand Planner in a CPG company with
demonstrated success using statistical planning models.
- Supply Chain experience and knowledge of business planning
processes, especially S&OP.
- Analytical experience and knowledge of modeling.
- Understanding of technology tools that enable demand planning
and reporting (Blue Ridge, SAP).
- Ability to train, coach and lead a team in common processes and
drive standardized planning methods.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both verbal and
in written form.
- Data gathering skills, and quantitative and qualitative data
analysis, including the ability to link business process
improvements to KPIs.
- Ability to lead team to meet all process steps and goals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business or
Breakthru Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other
legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is
available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a
disability for any part of the employment process, please call
(708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your
Keywords: Breakthru Beverage Group, Cicero , Demand Planning Manager, Other , Cicero, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!