Warehouse Associate Lead_Shift_3
Company: Neovia Logistics
Location: crest hill
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Ensures that shipment or receipt of goods to or from various
locations is accomplished. Demonstrates and leads with a sound
knowledge of logistic and supply chain, material management, and
distribution/transportation processes and policies to meet the
- Demonstrate and lead the material handling and warehousing
functions required in the receiving, processing, storing, moving,
and shipping of parts, materials, equipment and supplies.
- Demonstrate and lead work from a variety of source documents to
verify quantities, parts, destinations and timing.
- Demonstrate and lead the uses of machines for weighing,
banding, wrapping, and packaging.
- Demonstrate and lead the use, safe operation, and servicing of
mechanical, motorized, and or electrical equipment in the
facilities work environment.
- Demonstrate and lead the performance of specialized clerical,
and documentation duties.
- Demonstrate and lead in other duties as assigned by
- 1-3 years' relevant experience.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to read/write and interpret documents.
- Warehouse experience.
- Logistics experience.
Requires frequent walking, carrying, reaching, standing, and
Requires lifting/lowering, pushing, or pulling of various items of
Requires work from heights of up to 20 feet from floor.
Requires work in an environment with frequently changing
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain
effective working relationships with co-workers, other business
- Working knowledge of computerized applications (word
processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation software,
Keywords: Neovia Logistics, Cicero , Warehouse Associate Lead_Shift_3, Other , crest hill, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!