Retail Stocking Supervisor
Company: Harbor Freight Tools
Posted on: January 27, 2023
125366BRPosting Title:Retail Stocking SupervisorJob Description:
A Supervisor (full-time) plays an important role in supporting
Management in leading, training, and developing our sales team
along with providing a rewarding experience for our customers. The
ideal candidate has recent leadership experience and is passionate
about a career in retail. The anticipated rate for this position is
$19.10 per hour depending on location, knowledge, skills, education
and experience. This position is also eligible for a monthly bonus.
In addition, we offer comprehensive and competitive benefits to
Associates (and their families) such as medical, dental, vision,
life insurance, short-term and long-term disability. Eligible
Associates can enroll in our companys 401k plan. Associates will
accrue paid time off up to 120 hours per year, including 56 hours
of Floating Holidays and paid sick time up to 64 hours per year
unless otherwise required by law. The Company observes two (2)
Company paid holidays. Why Youll Love it:
- People First Culture
- Respectful scheduling
- Paid time off
- Bonus opportunity
- Associate Discounts
- Company Matched 401(K)
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Additional Benefits including HAS, discounted gym membership,
EAP and more!
- Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas & Easter
- Clear path to promotion & continuous leadership
- Stable employment with growing company What Youll Do:
- Ensure and model professional customer service
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized store
- Cross-train in all areas of store operations including
Stocking/Sales associate duties, and responsibilities
- Lead, coach, and develop others
- Serve as Leader on Duty as scheduled
- Other duties as assigned Auto req
ID:125366BRState:ILCity:CICERO, IL, United StatesRequirements:What
- Must be at least 18 years old
- 1 year experience in retail leadership role preferred
- Technical, Trade or Vocational degree of High School
diploma/equivalent or 2 years management or functional
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers and associates in
person and via e-mail and telephone.
- Ability to intermittently lift, push and/or pull up to 50
pounds and stand/move for entire shift
- Ability to lift, bend, kneel, climb, crawl and/or twist and
safely climb up/down a ladder.
- Physically able and willing to become certified to operate a
forklift in accordance with IIPP (Injury and Illness Prevention
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed.Address
1:4601 W CERMAK RDAbout Harbor Freight Tools:We're a 45 year-old,
$6.5 billion national tool retailer with the energy, enthusiasm,
and growth potential of a start-up. We have over 1,300 stores in 48
states across the country and are opening several new locations
every week. We offer our customers more than 7,000 tools and
accessories, from hand tools and generators to air and power tools,
from shop equipment to automotive tools. We provide our customers
with the right tool for the right job at the right price, always
delivering quality and value.Position Type:Full Time What To
Expect: The Harbor Freight Hiring Process: At Harbor Freight, we
build careers and we want to get to know more about your skills!
After submitting your application, please take our quick, fun and
easy gamified assessment and show us your skills in action!
- Within 60 minutes after completing your application, you will
receive a text and email with a link to the games.
- The games should take 3-5 minutes .
- You can complete this step at any time from your mobile device
or computer. To visit the candidate help center, click here
Keywords: Harbor Freight Tools, Cicero , Retail Stocking Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Cicero, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!