Registered Nurse RN, Conscious Sedation
Location: Elmwood Park
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Position: OR Circulating Registered Nurse RN - Flexible
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app,
you're just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule
that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the
highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct
Signing up is simple. Once you've applied, passed your interview,
and completed registration, you'll be ready to book shifts, work,
and get paid. It's that easy! -
Requirements for OR circulating Registered Nurse Role
- Minimum one year of full-time circulating experience in either
an inpatient or outpatient surgical setting. Must be current and
within the past year. This doesn't include school and clinicals.
Home health care and corrections facility experience are not
applicable for this position.
- Must be able to handle any case with minimal to no
- Familiarity with circulating in the operating room in one or
more specialties, including GI, Ortho, General, and
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions.---How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview!---
Keywords: CareRev, Cicero , Registered Nurse RN, Conscious Sedation, Healthcare , Elmwood Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!