Assistant Director of Nursing
Company: City View Multi Care Center
Posted on: November 12, 2021
City View Multi Care Center - Ask about our COVID Vaccine
Bonus!JOB SUMMARY:Support the Director of Nursing in planning,
developing, organizing, directing and evaluating services and
activities of the Nursing Department. Work harmoniously with other
departments and disciplines to meet facility goals while ensuring a
holistic and rehabilitative approach in assisting each Resident to
attain maximal independence. Accept supervisory responsibility of
the Nursing Department in the absence of the Director of
- Establish and implement objectives and standards for the
Nursing Department in compliance with the current requirements of
- Evaluate and monitor Resident rounds, observation of care
- Ensure sufficient and efficient staffing levels through
training and the personnel process to meet the Resident needs daily
on a shift-to-shift basis.
- Ascertain that accurate communications regarding significant
changes in the status of Residents are expediently routed to
designated physicians and family members/legal guardian.
- Establish effective rapport with facility staff, members of
healthcare team, mangerial support, Residents, family members and
- Implement standards of care, policies and procedures
- Work the floor when necessary
- Conduct monthly Consultant Compliance internal self-audits of
Quality Indicators using designed audit tools. JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Unencumbered, active RN or LPN licensure in the state of
- Advanced education and/or experience in nursing
management/administration (one year experience recommended).
- Sincere desire to work with elders and others who have a
limited capacity for self-care.
- Mental and physical capacity to perform the essential job
functions with or without accommodations.
- Work with and provide care to individuals of a wide range of
personality types and maturity levels.
- Demonstrate creative initiative and mature judgment in making
- Consistently maintain courteous, emphatic, and professional
- Maintain confidentiality of all activity, persons, and
- Communicate and comprehend orally and in writing to effectively
receive and share information as necessary to perform job
- Willing to address each Resident by his/her preferred
- Transportation accessible to enable flexibility of work
- Knowledge of computer applications relating to job. #123
Keywords: City View Multi Care Center, Cicero , Assistant Director of Nursing, Healthcare , Cicero, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!