Company: Breakthru Beverage Group
Posted on: September 24, 2022
OverviewThe Channel Manager leads the team supporting suppliers
and channel(s) in developing business plans and promotions with the
Sales Team. Leads a team responsible for strategic accounts with
- Manages budgets and approves expenses.
- Develops and delivers volume and revenue targets within
segments on a quarterly basis involving setting the key account
sold and distribution targets.
- Deliver on volume and sales objectives by channel and brand.
Develop, manage, and deliver against channel specific incentives,
channel execution, and channel activity calendar.
- Lead statewide integration for all channel, customer, and
consumer activities, goals and evaluation for assigned suppliers.
Develop and manage BTL budget for assigned channel and supplier
executions. Finalize and manage phasing for assigned brands.
- Measures and evaluates key programs by segment and account
universe and uses the results to adjust future programming to serve
the needs of the market.
- Develops creative selling opportunities by segment within
accounts supporting the team within key accounts 2-3 days a
- Execute pricing strategies, acquire POS needs both local and
suppler offerings and execute innovation plan and track against
channel KPIs accordingly. Communicate inventory requirements to
pricing team as needed.
- Recap and bill back suppliers for value added programs.
- Manage Trade Analysts, Sales Coordinators and POS Coordinator
and align process across Business Managers.
- Regularly communicates with staff via team and individual
meetings to provide updates on progress attained and gaps. Performs
analysis of account goals to determine changes necessary for
success against goals or updates of goals.
- Develop channel specific business plan in collaboration with
sales leads with monthly/quarterly execution priorities, goals, and
tracking in accordance with supplier strategic objectives. Organize
monthly and quarterly meetings with sales teams to communicate and
provide clarity to the business plan.
- Develops individual scorecards (KPIs) for each segment within
each team progress against the scorecards and uses internal
tracking tools and visibility tool box to provide up to date
- Works with key suppliers in the development of a segmented
account program and develops metrics to increase team success.
- Other duties, as assigned by the jobholders supervisor, may
also be required.Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in related field and/or equivalent training
and work experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing and/or trade
- Proficient PC skills using MS Office and other various computer
programs including presentation software
- Must be a results-oriented professional with verbal/written
communication skills using diplomacy and discretion as well as
customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and/or within a team,
pay attention to detail and meet deadlines
- Analytic and Reporting skills
- Utilize sound judgement and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high-volume, team
- Experience managing a team with goal setting, tracking, and
high-performance delivery of expected results
- Leadership capabilities with strong presentation and
interpersonal skillsPhysical Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and
fingers to operate a computer and telephoneThis job description is
only a summary of the typical functions of this position, not an
exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job
responsibilities, tasks and duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and
duties of individual jobholders may vary from the above
description.#LI-HybridEEO StatementBreakthru Beverage Group is an
equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status,
genetic information and other legally protected characteristics.
The EEO is the Law poster is available Here, if you need a
reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of
the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know
the nature of your request and your contact
Keywords: Breakthru Beverage Group, Cicero , Manager, Channel, Executive , Cicero, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!