Xfinity Assistant Store Manager
Location: Elmwood Park
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Overview: Assistant Store ManagerGet to Know Us:Lets Talk
Mobile(LTM) can promise you an environment that not only encourages
your best, but also rewards it withplenty of room to grow. We are a
top third-party retailer forXfinity, the largest cable and services
provider in the United States. LTM is headquartered in Coral
Gables, FloridaCulture:At LTM, our success is powered by people and
technology. Our culture is what makes LTM afunand rewarding place
to work. We encourage our employees to act like entrepreneurs. We
champion diversity and we are always seeking new ways toamaze our
customers. Success is celebrated, andintegrityis the core of who we
are at LTM.Summary: XFINITY Stores are an interactive and fun
product theater that treat shoppers to an immersive connected
experience with Comcasts products and services. At XFINITY Stores,
we want our customers to learn by experiencing our products first
hand, all while receiving a world class service and sales
experience. The Assistant Store Manager (ASM) is responsible for
delivering a best in class experience for the store team and for
customers. The ideal candidate is a passionate, high energy leader
who values teamwork and coaching. The ASM in partnership with the
SM, is responsible for delivering a world class customer and
employee experience, achieving sales goals, and running an
operationally sound business.Core Responsibilities:
- Proactively coaches and develops Store team to perform their
responsibilities at a high level.
- Passionately drives store operations consistency with detailed
orientation to back of house standards and showroom floor processes
and procedures. Evaluates current processes, procedures, and
overall efforts for improvement and innovation.
- Drives operational excellence with particular focus on
inventory management. Leads store inventory cycle counts ensuring
the timeliness and compliance with store, channel, and company
- Ensures all customer facing technology is functional to
optimize sales opportunities, Store, and employee experiences.
- Coaches team members on how to position all XFINITY products
- Works closely with the Store Manager to ensure appropriate
staffing levels and efficient scheduling.
- Reviews store reports looking for improvement opportunities in
the areas of sales, inventory, cash handling, productivity, and
- Administers cash handling policies and procedures.
- Leverages available tools to monitor customer feedback, coach,
and take action to improve the store experience.
- Is well-versed in sales compensation plans and addresses team
- Builds collaborative relationships with market and region
stakeholders including the Operations Manager.
- Exercises independent judgment and discretion in matters of
- 2+ years retail experience with an established track record of
exceeding and/or achieving sales and service results.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Has a strong work history that demonstrates a passion for world
class sales and service, innovation, personal and team development.
Demonstrates sales excellence and competent leadership.
- Has an accountable work style, friendly demeanor, and offers
appreciation to others easily.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, holidays, and
variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications preferred.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Other duties and
responsibilities as assigned.Compliance:Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug
Free Workplace. Disclaimer The above information has been designed
to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities and qualifications.If you don't yet follow us on
social media, please do!Please check out the video below for life
at T-ROC during the COVID-19 pandemic Responsibilities: Equal
Opportunity Employer / Special AccommodationsT-ROC is committed to
the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, veteran status or genetic
information.As part of this commitment T-ROC will ensure that
persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations.
If reasonable accommodation is needed, please email
ADA@trocglobal.com describing the accommodation.Notice of E-Verify
ParticipationT-ROC participates in E-Verify. To learn more use this
Keywords: T-ROC, Cicero , Xfinity Assistant Store Manager, Executive , Elmwood Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!