Company: Sikich LLP
Posted on: June 22, 2022
CSI 3000 is seeking a strategic and a hands-on accountant to
support the financial and administrative aspects of the business.
Reporting to the Integrator, this position is responsible with the
accounting, financial controls, budgeting, and reporting functions
for CSI and all related businesses and entities. Specific
responsibilities will include the following:
- Oversee ledgers including cash disbursements, cash receipts,
accounts payable, month-end payroll summary, accounts receivable
summary, and journal entries to adjust the general ledger.
- Analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely
manner; clearly communicate monthly and annual financial
- Oversee and support annual budgeting and planning process;
administer and review all financial plans and budgets; monitor
progress and changes; and keep leadership team abreast of the
organization's financial status.
- Implement a strong financial management/reporting system;
ensure that the contract billing and collection schedule is adhered
to and that financial data and cash flow are steady and support
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls, financial
systems and financial procedures.
- Provide direction to the Accounting Department.
- Support customer and vendor management, including but not
limited to billing, recruitment, hiring, compliance, etc.
- Information Systems Support
- Assist with organizational cash flow and forecasting
- Perform other related duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
Administration or field-related experience.
- At least five (5) year's professional accounting is required,
prior experience leading a team in a fast-paced environment is
- Strong interpersonal skills, including excellent verbal and
written communication skills.
- High attention to detail with strong analytical and critical
- Must possess the ability to manage a team and work well with
employees at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrates the highest level of integrity and business ethics
with a strong sense of confidentiality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including advanced
Excel knowledge is required. Previous experience in the deployment
of various accounting enterprise systems, including the execution
of upgrades and evaluation of potential alternatives, is a plus.THE
COMPANY - CSI 3000
CSI 3000 is an award-winning civil and general construction
contractor with a specialization in concrete, hauling, and asphalt
services. Founded in 2009, with a commitment to offering our
clients real-world solutions to their daily construction problems.
Our organization has a clear understanding that great people make a
great organization. CSI 3000 is managed by a team of highly skilled
and experienced professionals from various engineering, project
management, and trade backgrounds.
A team that understands that "Great by Choice" means we must plan,
effectively perform, and ensure the safety of our team is always
our top priority. Started by Visionary Rey Rivera, we are looking
to take the next step by searching for the right integrator for our
business. We are looking for a strong leader to join our team who
is committed to our organization, the continued success of our
teams and will buy into the CSI 3000 way.
- Fun, energetic, diverse group of people with an incredible
- Grassroots company and culture
- The opportunity to partner with Fortune 500 companies
- Massive growth opportunities which keep our team motivated both
professionally and personally
- New challenges allow for personal progression and
- More modern approach with a forward-thinking, aggressive, and
- Our team has had proven success, and that success carries us
forwardWHY CSI 3000?
The Team Members at CSI 3000 are motivated by the impact we have on
people's lives. We are building a great organization because we
have families to feed, houses to keep warm, and lives to make
better. The leadership team at CSI 3000 is world-class, made up of
individuals who truly care about each of our team members. Our
ideal Senior Accountant must be highly relational and
collaborative, comfortable in a family-business setting.
Our Core Values are:
- Do the right thing. We take pride in hiring good people,
meaning we expect you to always do the right thing, no matter the
- Problem solve. Don't just tell us there's a problem, find a
solution. Sometimes a little creativity is all it takes.
- Execute with detail. The small details are what can lead to
very happy or very unhappy clients. We take care of every detail of
- Each employee can adapt to what needs to be done for the best
outcome, no matter the circumstance.
- We Always Get It Done! We love it when our employees have a
desire to achieve and do the work it takes to do their very best.
We want our clients to remember they can always count on
us.POSITION TYPE: Onsite
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistanceIf you want the opportunity
to play an integral role in a company that's moving the
construction industry and our community forward, apply today!
Keywords: Sikich LLP, Cicero , Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Cicero, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!